Women rejoice — we have been mostly left out of the history of America (if not the world), but now we have our own month of history. A whole month!
In honor of the honor of men giving us a month for our history, I present to you one sexist jerks’s history of things he has said about women. Yes, this is a part of women’s history, although the jerk is President Donald Trump, so it’s a little more disturbing than much of our history.
17 things Donald Trump has actually said about women
The new US President, ladies and gentlemen…
1. “I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.” (Secret video recording, 2005)
2. “Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next next president? I mean, she’s a woman, and I’m not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?” (About Carly Fiorina, his one-time Republican rival, 2015)
3. “[Arianna Huffington] is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.” (Twitter, 2012)
4. “Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton. I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?'” (An interview with Howard Stern, 2016)
5. [About a 10-year-old girl] “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”(A leaked recording, 1992)
6. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me— consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.” (How to Get Rich, 2004)
7. “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?” (Twitter, 2015)
8. [About his daughter Ivanka] “… she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” (ABC’s ‘The View’, March 6, 2006)
9. [About his wife]”She’s not giving me 100 percent. She’s giving me 84 percent, and 16 percent is going towards taking care of children.” (TIME, May 23, 2011)
10 . After Fox News presenter Megyn Kelly confronted Trump about his disparaging comments about women on live TV he called her “a bimbo” (Fox News, August 2015)
11. “Often when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?'” (Think Big: Make it Happen in Business and Life, 2008)
12. “I have really given a lot of women great opportunity. Unfortunately, after they are a star, the fun is over for me.” (ABC’s ‘Primetime Live‘, March 10, 1994)
14. “Rosie’s a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie.” He has also called Rosie rude, obnoxious, dumb, a pig, and pretty much every other insult you can think of. (About TV host Rosie O’Donnell who blasted Trump for having an affair and leaving his wife)
15. Trump blamed sexual assaults on women in the army on the fact that men and women were working together. “26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?” (Twitter, May 7, 2013)
16. “Women are really a lot different than portrayed. They are far worse than men, far more aggressive … “ (The Art of the Comeback, 1997)
17. “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.” (The Howard Stern Show, 2003)
Well, there we are then. The next President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen.